The process is simple.
- Gather up everything you originally received . All pieces are listed on the insert that came with your order and in your email confirmation, which includes the entire set, minifigs and ancillary pieces, as well as the instruction booklet.
- The instruction booklet should be returned to its original bag to prevent damage in the shipping process.
- All sets should be disassembled and put back into their respective bags
- You can use the NetBricks box you received with your delivery, or any plain, unmarked cardboard box.
- If there are any existing shipping labels, stickers, or other materials on the shipping box from previous shipments, please remove them.
- Contact us and we will have a return label emailed to you right away.
Please Note: Returning LEGO sets back mixed will result in a fee of $9.99 per LEGO set.