How do we return the sets when we are done?
The process is simple.
- Gather up everything you originally received . All pieces are listed on the insert that came with your order and in your email confirmation, which includes the entire set, minifigs and ancillary pieces, as well as the instruction booklet.
- The instruction booklet should be returned to its original bag to prevent damage in the shipping process.
- You can use the NetBricks box you received with your delivery, or any plain, unmarked cardboard box.
- If there are any existing shipping labels, stickers, or other materials on the shipping box from previous shipments, please remove them.
- Contact us and we will have a return label emailed to you right away.
Do I receive any incentives for completely taking apart my set and organizing it before returning to Net Bricks? Yes. To receive $25 of free LEGOs in your next set that NetBricks sends to you, disassemble the entire set and account for all the pieces to the set before it is sent back.